While I have been predominately in a DPS roll as of lately, I still tank from time and time and try to stay up to date on all things Guardian. As such, Final Boss TV episode 33 will feature Guardian Druids Arielle and Buraan from The Inconspicuous Bear. The episode will air on March 16 at Final Boss TV and I have some questions I have sent into the show for them to discuss.
Unfortunately my questions were not directly answered. However they were used to build the show notes and are answered during the main show and after show. I Tweeted @FinalBossTV and they explained what happened and all is good.
1. How much utility would you like to be able to cast in form e.g Tranquility in Bear Form?
2. Suggestions to smooth our rage generation? Currently it’s tied to crit and very spikey. Poor generation at low gear levels, crit capping at high gear levels. Soul of the Forest helps with this now but are there any changes you would like to see for “smoother” generation?
3. Button bloat – I feel that Bear Hug is “useless” and unnecessary. Thoughts on this spell and any others that may contribute to button bloat / spells that could be removed e.g. Innervate.
4. Thoughts on Symbiosis? I found that Bone Shield was probably the best defensive CD. The Monks dodge one felt like it made no difference. Consecration was good for adds and DPS and we all know lightning shield was the best passive dps increase. Suggestions to make it more appealing to Guardians? Should Guardians receive a defensive CD from all classes? Evasion would have been better than Feint, especially given its rage cost from Rogues for example.
5. Are there any abilities you would like to see baseline? I would like the Glyph of Stampeding Roar baseline – It seems stupid that a raid wide CD has such a short default range and that we have to use a glyph for it to be effective. Combining this glyph with the spell to be baseline (probably Feral and Guardian only) would free up a glyph slot for more interesting choices.
6. New mastery. Thoughts on what we might see? Something that interacts with Maul or something that scales / interacts with SD or FR? Additionally, do you think that the Tooth and Claw proc will stay in or be removed?
If you have questions you can submit questions through their website or email questions to them at FinalBossWoW@gmail.com.
Hope you are feeling refreshed after our Cat Nap.