Final Boss are doing another episode on Feral Druids. This time Stenhaldi is back along with Pawkets. I’ve come up with a few questions which I’ve sent in, but I’m not sure if they’ll make it on the show. We’ll have to watch and see. They steam their show live at http://www.twitch.tv/FinalBossTV. The show starts at 6am Australian Time or 4pm EST (American time). If you miss the show live you can see it on the Final Boss YouTube Channel or via podcast.
1. What can be done to address Feral’s weak AOE damage? Does the buff to Thrash help at all?
2. Does the buff to Thrash make it worth using in the single target rotation?
3. Has Feral’s bad AOE affected the specs representation in mythic content? I see a lot of hyperbolic comments of people being “forced” to play a different class or switch to boomkin or being sat entirely. Do these claims have any merit?
4. Is Savage Roar set too high at 40%? How does this affect the spec with regards to:
- How punishing is it for new players and does it make the skill cap too high? Or is that the design intent of the spec? Seems counter intuitive with the Glyph of Savagery.
- Scaling – We get incremental buffs each patch, could something else be done?
5. Any thoughts on reworking Druid Talents?
- We have two CC tiers with little impact on game play, some options have extremely rare niche uses.
- More diversity of the level 90 talents, with Dream of Cenarius being the only real option.
6. Thoughts on Claws of Shivallah? Has it been successful? Does it get much use by PVPers or new players? It’s told to be avoided in all PVE guides. Should it be reworked or removed?
7. Haste historically has been a bad stat for Ferals. Any ideas on how to address this moving forward?
Hope you are feeling refreshed after our Cat Nap.