Between December 2015 and March 2016 I’m going to be holidaying, moving and starting a new job. My time for writing is going to be basically non-existent. However to help fill the void of content, I’m currently seeking expressions of interest from members of the Feral Druid community willing to donate their time to write a guest blog post.
Writing a guest blog is a great way to share knowledge, and express yourself. You don’t have to be a blogger yourself, you just have to be willing to give it ago. Since I started my blog in 2012, I’ve had several guest posts covering a range of topics.
- Warlords of Draenor Challenge modes, by Cantor <Omen> Emerald Dream-EU
- Mists of Pandaria PVP, by Ðaiquiri Frostmourne-US
- All Druid Guild, by GM Monsterbaby <Druids of the Beast> Shadowsong-EU
- Throne of Thunder Review, by Ravissian Frostmourne-US
- Tier 14 Review, by Jaymz <Apotheosis> Eldre’Thalas-US
One extra special thing I like to do with my guest bloggers, is offer YOU a platform to promote something of YOUR own. This can be your own blog, youtube channel, showcase some art if you are an artist, or podcast or whatever creative endeavour you are in to. It doesn’t even have to be WoW related. It’s purely a way for you as a guest blogger to generate some exposure to an audience that they may not normally target.
I have some ideas of topics for guest blogs that I would like to cover, but I am open to suggestions from people if they have their own idea or topic.
- Legion alpha / beta information.
- Guide to Heroic / Mythic raiding – What’s required to step up from normals / heroics, attitudes, time commitment, advanced gearing / rotation, finding your best in slot, loot distribution systems etc…
- Addon reviews / set ups, guide to weak auras.
- PVP – arena, rated battlegrounds, world pvp / gladiators sanctum (garrison), Ashran.
- Introduction or guide to World of Logs / Warcraft Logs, how to improve dps from looking at logs.
- Proving grounds – proven assailant / endless.
- Soloing old content.
If you are interested in writing a guest blog, you can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter at @Elamari_ (there is an underscore at the end), my battle tag is Elamari#1350, or you can leave a comment on this post and I’ll follow it up. Don’t be shy and don’t think you have nothing to offer. Everyone has something to share, so take a chance, and hit me up.