This week Patch 7.1 was released on October 26. With it comes some new content including:
- New Karazhan mythic dungeon
- Entry to the dungeon require attunement. There is a guide at WoW Head. It involves running several mythic dungeons and a few short quests.
- New Trial of Valor raid
- A new 3 boss raid that opens two weeks after Patch 7.1. Again there is a guide at WoW Head that explains the quest chains and shows the loot.
- New Suramar questline
- Continue the Nightfallen quest chain with these new quests. They should also help with your Nightfallen reputation grind. See WoW Head’s guide.
- More world quests
- Blood of Sargeras trader
- New Raiding with Leashes
- Pets are available from Wrath of the Lich King raids: Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Icecrown Citadel.
- Class changes
A few updates for Feral Druids:
- (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have Regrowth in place of Healing Touch.
With this update, our Healing Touch Macro will need to be updated with Regrowth. Here is the new macro
#showtooltip /console autounshift 0 /use Regrowth /console autounshift 1
- Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
This is a quality of life change I’ve wanted for two expansions. It’s frustrating that it comes at a time when Incarnation is not the talent of choice. A welcomed change none the less.
It appears that the farm in Mists of Pandaria (Sunsong Ranch) has been fixed also. I have been working my farm to collect the mats to craft some Sky Golem mounts to sell. They have been going for 100-110k. Mostly due to the price of herbs being high, and the ability to pick herbs in this mount without being dismounted. At the farm, the master plough was bugged only ploughing 1 square instead of 4, and there were other bugs with some of the other mechanics, pulling weeds etc. With the Blood of Sargeras trader coming with this patch, the price of herbs will likely drop through the floor, which means the price of the Sky Golem will likely drop. Hopefully not by much, maybe around to 60-70k. I’m two thirds of the way through the mats, so I will finish these batch off and see what the price is.
What are your thoughts on Patch 7.1? Too soon? Should have the problems it fixes been fixed before launch? Let me know what you think. Feel free to leave a comment on the post, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on twitter @Elamari_ or like and comment on the File Under Feral Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/FileUnderFeral.